Thursday, August 16, 2007

I'm so sorry I haven't updated in ALMOST a week!!

it's been a crazy week, with lot's of ups and downs!!


UPS: (Not the mail truck!)

Hanging out with Suzie! It has been so wonderful! We really clicked with one wonderful common interest: GOD!! When we get together it seems we talk for a bit and then it ends up being hours!! She is so wonderful.


Training:
Been going very well! Tara (the new hire!) is doing great, so no worries!!


GOING BACK TO MY NORMAL SCHEDULE NEXT WEEK- enough said!!


Twins have been winning lately, so that's good!



DOWNS:

Work: More specifically my managers! There have been some situations with seating arrangements and it has very much upset me, other than that work has been going really well.


More training next week, which i think is wearing me out, sometimes I wish I could go back to my initial position and slack off!!!


At least there are more downs then ups! Nothing much else to say, ready to go back to my regular schedule!!

If there is something you want me to post, let me know, by COMMENTING!! ha ha!!



Weekend plans:


Friday: RELAX!!


Saturday: My buddy Erin is getting married, yah!!! Jackie will be home too!!


Sunday: Church, work plans possibly to go to Valley Fair-we will see there are many days still being thrown around, if not going to relax and watch the Twins game!!! go Joe!!

Love ya all!




No comments: