Monday, July 27, 2009

wonderfully good day was had!

it started out with me getting up before my alarm clock, imagine that!!!!!! i had plenty of time to get ready and went to crossroads for church, and still ran into traffic lights and was a few minutes late, of course!!!

we sang one of my favorite songs SUPERHERO, and that was so fun, since our lead singer was in a band that i liked, and they sang this song!!!!

sermon was good, more geared toward kids because of VBS, about david and goliath. but we all got a rock to write our fears down, since david used a rock or pebble to defeat goliath, and i wrote my job searching, so please pray about this!

after church i watched the twinkies win, organized my scrapbooking stuff, and survived my dieting plan for today! (i think!) it just felt like a productive day!

then later i went to target and bought baby brudder's b-day present, and ran into marta (old pci friend) 's sister! CRAZINESS!

then i went over to munsinger gardens, which is SOOOOO beautiful!

then i came back home, watched The Cutting Edge 3, which was pretty good, considering that the second one was HORRIBLE!!!

then i had my prayer time, and i've always wanted to get married, because i feel like i want to have a bible study with my husband, and i feel so lonely sometime, but i just have to remember that God is with me always. i ended up talking to jackie later, and she always makes me feel better. i just get so nervous meeting new people, but i know that i need to connect with Crossroads, and that I LOVE that church! but its scary! PRAYERS needed all around! :)

after talking to jackie forever, i found out the Guardian was on TV, and it was SUCH a good movie, reminded me of what God has done for me! it was sooooo good, i was sobbing!!!

well its SUPER late, and i am going to bed, and then headed home for my family b-day party for kevy!!! NIGHT!

No comments: