Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Saturday was so much fun!

So here is what happened:

I met Sara, and we went to Target and got our pictures developed, and then we went to sara's and started to scrapbook, except sara was more organizing pictures and all that, but I did get a bunch of pages done.

Then I went to church, which was great, LOVE the worship, and the plan was to come back to Sara's and do more scrapbooking, while my sister called and said that she was heading home and that I should too, so Sara and I went to my parents and I actually discovered that my brother and his super nice girlfriend Sam were at my place, so it was fun to hang out with everyone in the hog house, of course, and chat it up!!! Good times with the fam, and then Sara and I did go back to her house and she did get some pages done! WOOT WOOT!

it was a fun and crazy day! and now I am just getting so excited for my skating trip this weekend, I will post details, pics and videos when I get back, and this year it is just me and my dad, so it should be a fun father daughter vacation, we have a lot of fun on those trips!

then when I get home, its time to hit the job search HARD! keep praying!!

No comments: