Monday, November 11, 2019

I'm going to be an auntie!! I'm so excited!!!

Eeekkkkk!!! my brother and sister in law are expecting and I'm so excited, in case you couldn't tell. Please be praying for KS2 and baby! I'm pretty sure baby is a boy, the Sommers girls have winter birthdays and the Sommers boys have summer birthdays and baby is due in May. but I had a dream that they had a girl (and she was preggers during this time) they just wanted to wait to announce after the safe zone! I'm so excited either way. They aren't finding out the sex of the baby, so auntie Kristin will just have to get lots of toys and I found out I have a lot of picture books, like Joe Mauer, Michelle Kwan, etc so yah for teaching my niece or nephew about my favorite athletes, better than I'm sure his or her daddy will be telling them about football, puke! LOL! I'm so excited to take baby Sommers to twins games and figure skating shows (obviously when they are older) and go skating and spoil him or her rotten and sugar them up and send them home! Hooray for being an auntie! and I'm going to be 35 in a couple weeks, eeekkkk!!! i feel so old! So sorry for the lack of updates, but now I will have lots! So many fun things coming up for me, I love this time of year! my birthday, Christmas, New Years (probably with deetie.. I hope!), Florida in Feb (yah!) and then baby Sommers coming in May! So excited!

PS Disney was so great over Halloween, but we'll probably stick with going in December and/or Feb. Also house is great!

PPS Can't wait to see my parents as grandparents, I'm so excited!!

No comments: