Thursday, June 18, 2009

WONDERFUL day was had!

i actually went to bed early last night, and got up early this morning, so i got a new resume/cover letter and all that stuff ready for my dad to fax into work, and came home to discover we can only find one baby kitty, which makes me SOOOOOO sad! can u believe it??

then i came home and found out that i was going to be on the news for the Good Question segment with Jason DeRusha on channel 4. it was for my question about the twinkies (duh!!!) about how to get circled by bert, and jason even asked for a picture of me, and i got circled by bert on TV, woot woot!!!

it was really funny, my dad was SOOO into it, and practically called everyone, it was great. he said i got my 15 seconds of fame!

so it was just a nice and cheerful day!

also jamie and i went to barnes and noble, so that was fun, and I am getting excited to work on a sign for the twinkies game for saturday! WHOO HOO, maybe i will really get circled by bert at the game, we shall see!

i will let u know about the job status! keep praying!

No comments: