Monday, June 1, 2009

wow, its been awhile!! sorry guys!!

so crazy things have been happening, and i am going to update you on it:

first of all: STRESSED OUT, to put it lightly! PRAYERS NEEDED!!! i had a job interview last friday at the Legends of Heritage place, which was for a receptionist position, and so i spent most of last week at my parents place, just getting ready and talking to my dad's hiring manager, which she gave me a lot of good pointers!!

during the interview though, i was SOOOOOO nervous! she was super nice though, and mom and dad bought me a new outfit, which i looked very cute in, and she did ask me some weird questions, but i think it went well, and i should hear something later this week!

btw it was nice being home a lot, there was even one night when we were outside playing with the kitties, and it was nice!

then this last weekend was sara's b-day and i was supposed to hang out with her friday night, but i just felt sick and i think in a way, i made myself sick because i was so nervous about the interview, and then you think after an interview, that you can breath again, but then you forget the stress about waiting to hear, and so i went over to her place on saturday and we did the shopping thing, and then i slept over on saturday night, and sara did come to church with me, which was great! also found out that the church is hiring a secretary, but its only part time, so that could be a possibility! but church was so good, and i just think with all the stress, during worship i just sobbed, it was great!!

with being at mom and dad's, and then sara's all weekend it was nice to be at my place, but now my light is acting up in my bathroom, grrrr!

but jamie and i went to the library and barnes and noble, and listened to some music at barnes and noble, so that was nice!!

good to just be at my place chillin, as soon as i hear about the job, i will let you know! keep praying!!!

No comments: