Wednesday, March 4, 2009

is it the weekend yet?

for some reason my sleep pattern has been messed up all week, AHHHHHH! its driving me nuts, i am so going to be early tonight, as i am not sure what tomorrow will bring, i guess we will find out!

i was kind of annoyed today, which isn't like me, it was slow all night, and then it gets busy at 10 to 10, OF COURSE! i get this consultant that cannot make up her mind about an order, takes a bunch of things off, adds more, then decides not to do the whole order, so ANNOYED! oh well, what can you do!

this weekend, i am just chillin, but i all of the sudden got a craving for my mom's spaghetti, so maybe i will go home this weekend, and have her make some, also lisa is coming over saturday, since that is when twins tickets go on sale, SO EXCITING!! YAH! plus lisa found cheap tickets to nyc, so we might be planning that this summer, we shall see!

well sleep well, better than me probably! :)

No comments: