Sunday, March 15, 2009

What a weekend!

It was a blast! After work on friday i went to jill's and we started to scrapbook, we had so much fun, just chatting and i got so much done in my arizona book, almost done, but not quite yet!

her apartment is so cute, and i stayed in her guest bedroom, which has the coolest, and softest pillows! then on saturday we woke up, got back to scrapbooking, since it was nice to just leave everything out, and then she made me brunch eggs and bacon, YUMMY! she's a good cook. then she showed me some of our CM digital stuff, since i am pretty sure we are going to get trained on that, and it isn't as bad as i thought, which is good! then we hung out, and went to church, i think she liked it, but i'm not 100% sure, but it was good to have someone come with, i guess some people i know from crossroads ran into my parents in st. cloud just before church, and my dad told them to say hi to me, pretty funny!

after church jill and i met up with patricia, another co-worker, at Midtown Fitness, and we worked out, which was good, except i'm still sore!!! :)

after that we went to noodles and company and had spaghetti, YUMMY, and then we went back to jill's and chilled out, did some more scrapbooking, and then we ended up watching this funny show on the discovery channel, but jill feel asleep in the middle of it, and i tried to wake her up, but it didn't work, so i went to bed too!

then this morning jill made me breakfast again, she's great, and then i came home, and chilled out, feeling very sore from working out, which is a good thing! i am doing some laundry, and you are not going to believe how beautiful the weather was today, WHOO HOO! NO MORE SNOW PLEASE!

so that was my great weekend, now i am working on my scrapbook again, OF COURSE, and just planning to get some sleep in my own bed, although jill's was SUPER comfy too!

have a great week everyone! :)

No comments: