Tuesday, March 24, 2009

its almost the weekend,okay not really, but kinda close!

things have been crazy at work! some consultant even said i have a nice midwestern accent, but she said it sarcastically, "do i really?" i wonder, hmmmm!!!

lisa comes back tomorrow, yah! i won a puzzle maker at work, which would make the consultants FREAK out, if they knew i had one, although i don't think its the coolest thing we have, but what can you do?

i am just so excited for this weekend, hanging with the fam on friday night, going to watch HSM 3, world championships are this weekend, and I have the channel, for once in my life, and no boys bugging me about basketball time! YAH!

now i just gotta get through these next couple days, and man has it been busy at work! but it is nice to get off work at nine, even though its still hard for me to get up early, even though its just an hour, but oh well!

wish me luck in getting through the week! bye!

No comments: