Sunday, March 8, 2009

wow, what a crazy day!

so my plan: BE LAZY! what happened? my sister calls me and says that we are meeting at mom and dad's, which was not the plan, and i was all grubby, but oh well i got ready and went home, AGAIN! but it was really fun! mom cooked again, which she doesn't ever do, especially on weekends, but it was good to see my seestor!

when i got home, its back to my laziness, although for lounging around and watching TV i have been making my self work on my mom's STEPPER, and keep telling myself to start stepping again, something to do, and its not hard!

then i also organized my scrapbooking stuff. i am planning to do 3 albums, currently working on Phoenix, then working on Christmas, and then Disney, and i just have organized them, so that was good!

on a sad note, i watched the celebrity apprentice because Scott Hamilton was on it, but it didn't go so well, he did get fired, which was sad, but the show looks dumb, so at least i won't have to watch it again! haha, i still love you though scottie!

so now i am just getting ready for the week, i finally shaved, which i haven't in awhile, hey its winter! and did my nails, whoo hoo! i am also going to scrapbook next weekend with Jill, so i think that was my reason behind getting everything organized!

well it was a great day, but i am going to lay down and read for a bit, so have a good night everyone! :)

No comments: