Monday, October 10, 2011

Don't you hate that moment when you say something mean to someone you love....

just to get under there skin! and as soon as you start saying it, you want to stop, but you want to hurt them for hurting you, and what did my sister do? she was helping me, wow people can be such jerks sometimes! especially me!
I am so sorry sissy!

Then you just remember all the times you've hurt someone, and its impossible to take words back, which stinks!

So on to better news, today was really great; especially for a monday! its usually crazy busy and with Betty gone, I had to open, but it was totally fine, but then I couldn't get the computer on, because I never open, and so finally I was like "okay breathe, and please help Lord!" and then the computer worked! VOLIA!!!! YAH!

so good day was had, and I am very glad I have a short week! and a LONG weekend! WAHOO!!!!

Have a great week everyone!!!

No comments: