Sunday, October 9, 2011

Saturday with my favorite Doctor!

YAH dr. watson was in town filling in today, I love when she's here, so is so great! so it was a good day, it was busy, but it wasn't "I am going to kill myself busy" so that was nice!

after work I went straight to church, which was great. I love WORSHIP!! such a great thing, and after the stressful week I had, it was just nice to sing to the Lord. The worship leader brought up a good point, and said that an older guy that went to his home church had a pretty bad voice, and would always apologize for his voice, and the worship leader was like "God doesn't care if you can sing or not" which I thought was great, because I always think people with bad voices shouldn't sing so loudly, including me, but that is just ridiculous!

and now I am just chillin, looking forward to a day off, and nothing major planned, just lunch with a friend, which will be fun; and hopefully I can get some cleaning done, my place needs it, BADLY!! haha! have a great night!

Kristin

No comments: