Sunday, October 30, 2011

Mission Accomplished!!

So today was great, I slept in; which is always appreciated, and I did pretty much everything on my list! YAH!

I went for a walk, at Lake George, which was good to get outside, and I did some bible reading. I am making an organized list of bible verses that I like, so that when I need them I can pull out my list and look them up. Very helpful, especially when I have a hard day, although it seems like whenever you open your bible God will direct you to what you need.

I didn't do any shopping, but I've got some ideas, and I work at the mall, so it won't be hard to get some stuff, and try on at home, and return stuff that doesn't work! but I do want to go full out, jewlery, shoes, make-up, hair the whole 9  yards. It will be fun to get all dolled up, and I'm excited about a Sommers family wedding, we haven't had one in awhile! plus I can then take the outfit to Florida, as we want to get a fancy dinner (and Sam want to as well, so that means Kevin will!) and then I will have something nice to wear for Christmas Eve! YAH! i am such a frugal person, that I feel like I need to justify my spending. Like I bought a tan skirt a couple years ago that was $40, so I made sure I got my full use out of it!! and I did!! but now I feel like I wear that to all the weddings I go to so its nice to change it up!

i also just relaxed, did some cleaning, and vaccumed and it was just a very enjoyable day! can't wait for the weekend!!

Have a happy and safe Halloween tomorrow! please be safe! :)

No comments: