Thursday, October 6, 2011

The Tigers beat the Yankees!!

AHHHH!!!! I so wanted the Yankees to go home crying, which they did; I sure wish the Twins could do that though, ya know?? I get so annoyed that we can never beat them, and this year we stunk, but I still love 'em, and know that next year will be better. is it next year yet? Although now that baseball is over, who cares about who wins the world series, since the Yankees are out of it!! WAHOO!! so now skating starts, and you know me, I still watch all my old skating tapes, which is so much fun. I think I like doing that because there are so many things in skating, that you can miss in a single performance, and its fun to reminisce and try to remember where I was when Michelle Kwan one her 6th national title, or how much fun Stars on Ice was in 2001, etc. Just fun memories!

Well my bed is SCREAMING my name!

Night!

No comments: