Thursday, October 6, 2011

Life has been so CRAZY lately!

and I mean CRAZY!! so yesterday I was "on call" which is code for "we only have one person working, can you be around just in case" which stinks, but I got a call in the afternoon and was like "oh great, I'm heading into work" well it was Betty and she said she got a job offer for a new job for the next day, which freaked me out, because 1. I love Betty 2. That means we are SUPER short staffed, I mean we are SUPER short staffed when we only have 3 full timers, and the other full timer is dealing with family health problems, hubby cancer and chemo, daughter pneumonia! AHHH!!!! instantly I started to cry and called my mom, I was supposed to go over there for a spaghetti supper, but I was just instantly thinking Oh my gosh I'm going to have to cover for Betty, so I will probably be working a million hours, and so I'm crying and scared, and worried. I'm such a worrier, which I hate. So then work today I was expecting it to just be me and Dr. Stotesbery, when Beth came in and saved the day, one with all the family stuff, oh sweet RELIEF!!! so we worked out Betty's shifts, and today was slow, which was very needed, and I feel so much better, and then I feel like such a doubting Thomas, you know how Thomas just has to see Jesus' hands after he was crucified, just to make sure it really was Jesus, and I just feel like Jesus is saying to me "Kristin, will I ever let you down, would I ever give you more than you can handle" wow, he is so amazing, I feel awful. I'm still sad about Betty, but glad that she is moving onto something else.

And this just happened in the past day, AHHH!!! I haven't even filled you in on everything else, which I plan to on my day off Sunday! I just want to RELAX and be by myself, I feel so exhausted! I've never felt this stressed before. Boy do I sure understand my dad's feelings of when we were little and him wanting to just sit on the couch and destress, and I was always so annoyed that I had to do dishes instead of him, my thought process was that he got to get paid to sit around and do nothing, while I'm not paid to go to school and learn. Boy was i WRONG, so very wrong!! the work world is SOOOOOO crazy! AHHH!!

I cannot wait to just sleep in!! Please pray for me, I could really use it!

Thanks!

PS I promise once things slow down, that I will update you all on my life!!! :)

No comments: