Friday, November 25, 2011

Christmas Music started today!!

So while listening to Christmas music, I cleaned my shower, I vaccumed and I decorated for Christmas!! Love it!! I also did some more bible versus! i love that while I am all warm and cozy, everyone else was out on Black Friday shopping, CRAZINESS!!!!! I'm too wishy washy to buy something on a whim, I need to hum and haw over it FOREVER!! haha!!

This break has been SOOOO relaxing, its been so nice!!! And I'm meeting up with some buddies for lunch tomorrow to exchange secret santa names, and then probably going to go into work for a couple hours, if its crazy busy!!!! and then Church will be good, I need some classic worship time!!

And then Sunday is skating day!!! WAHOO!! what a great weekend!!!! I can't believe its almost December!! CRAZY!!!

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving, I'm full of pizza; that was my Thanksgiving feast!!! :)

No comments: