Wednesday, November 2, 2011

today was AWESOME!!!

so today rocked, the reason because I got to leave early! haha! it was nice and easy, and the new girl (melissa) who is so nice, started last week, and she came in today, which is always nice to have the extra help. I also really enjoy training, so its nice to be doing that again! (and not being the newbie!) while I got to leave early, so I went shopping and got a cute top for my cousins wedding this weekend. Hoping it matches my pants!!! and then I went for a walk at Lake George, I love walking in this weather (and I need to be able to keep up with the family at Disney) and I did the small loop twice! YAH! goooooooooooo me!!!

so it was nice to just chill out!! im pretty excited about andy's wedding this weekend, it will be nice to see the Sommers fam more than just at Christmas!! plus we haven't had a wedding in awhile, so it will be fun to hang out with everyone!!!

well its almost the weekend! YAH! Happy hump day!

No comments: