Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I have many reasons to be thankful, but most of I am most thankful for my dad; he had Triple Bypass surgery in June, and is doing great!!! YAH!!!!! And he had a recent check up, just to put my mind at ease before we go to Disney, and everything looks great!!! WAHOO!!!

Can't wait for our trip!! Today was great, nice and relaxing; and we had pizza!! (I don't like turkey, I sure wish the Pilgrims discovered pizza in the first place!) haha!!

Good luck to all those who plan to shop tomorrow!!!! EEEKKK Black Friday! I only did it once, and it was just because my bestie dragged me with, it was fun; but I didn't really shop, it was more to help her find stuff!! haha!

CHRISTMAS MUSIC HAS STARTED!!!! WOOT WOOT!! (can you tell I'm excited??) haha!

No comments: