Monday, November 21, 2011

Joe Nathan got traded! :(

I am so sad, I loved him, but now I hope he stinks when we play Texas!! :)

Today was a good day, and its nice that I just work tomorrow and have the rest of the week off. I might go in Saturday to help out, we shall see.

I talked to Jill today and she needs to have surgery on her wrist, which is so CRAZY! so i'm taking her in for her surgery and dropping her off at home; on my birthday!! I cannot believe this has happened on both of our birthdays! CRAZINESS! no matter roller skating for us!! :)

It sounds like she is going to be out of work for quite a while too, WOWZA!! who would've thought! just glad that the weekend was just here, and its coming back very, very soon!! YAH!! have a great night everyone!

PS DWTS finale was tonight, I think my pick is still JR and Karina, even though Rob and Cheryl's freestyle was AMAZING!!! I'm so nervous for tomorrow night!!! AHHHH!!!!!

No comments: