Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sunday, SLOW, relaxing, and lazy!

So I'm just going to throw this out there, but I skipped church this morning. I feel so awful when I don't go. God asks for 1 , give or take, a week for us to go to his house of worship, and I wanted to catch up on sleep and I used every excuse in the book. I'm working 6 days next week, I just want to sleep in, I was at a wedding yesterday; blah, blah, blah! I am such a hypocrite. I get so annoyed when I hear other Christians swear, or go out and do stuff they know they shouldn't, and then I pull the same crap! I am so annoyed. this is the reason I go on saturday nights, but then I didn't because of my cousins wedding. ugh, I am so disapointed in myself.

That being said, because of this, I didn't really do much of anything. Which I am also annoyed with because I could've still gotten stuff done, but I choose not too! oh well! God loves us all no matter how stupid we are!! :)

so yeah I do work 6 days this week, which stinks, but in a couple weeks, during the week of Thanksgiving, I only work 2!! so yeah, and also looking forward to disney/Christmas. stores are already getting there Christmas stuff up, so YAH! and Target has a big Merry Christmas sign in the front of there store, yah for Target!!! hopefully they don't attempt to call them Holiday Trees, that was just stupid!!!

and also the skating season started today, which is always exciting!! i am so obsessed!!

I could use some prayers for a good week! i did write down some more bible verses, which I really like to do, so when I'm having a rough time I could pull open my bible to those verses, that I know will help me out!
well have a great week, hopefully its not as long as mine!!!! Think positively!!!

No comments: