Wednesday, November 23, 2011

It's my birthday!!!

Today was great. It actually started out very early with taking Jill to her surgery on her wrist. Ironic that she broke her wrist on her birthday (while we were celebrating her birthday) and that she had surgery on my birthday. It was very interesting to see how doctor and surgical centers worked out. I'm thinking about a new career venture, but we shall see. Prayers would be appreciated!
I can't believe I'm 27!! CRAZINESS!!! I feel so old, but yet so young; if that even makes sense!!! After helping Jill get home, I met up with Sara and we went to Mexican Village, for my free birthday meal, and then we went to see Breaking Dawn, which was good, but pretty bloody and gory!!! AHHH!!! i might have nightmares after that one!!

It was funny hanging out with Sara, and I got calls from my family; and I posted the cutest picture of me, my mom, and my sister a couple days after I was born!! it's so for cute!!! :)

Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes!!!! Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow, I'm going to enjoy my pizza feast!!! Haha!

No comments: