Sunday, November 13, 2011

My 6 day work week is OVA!!! HALLEJUAH!!!

This week has been good and bad, crazy and slow! but I am just trying to stay positive. VERY excited that Disney world trip is coming up!!! AHHHH!!! can't wait!

Goals for tomorrow:

Vaccum (desperately needed)
Walmart trip (Look at there Christmas stuff)
Bed, Bath, and Beyond (looking for a Christmas gift, but can't say for who; in case she or is reading this!!!)
and do some bible reading
and watch skating
I so love to sleep in and chill!!!!

But now I feel like I am booked up from now until the end of January. Ready?

Next weekend:

Birthday stuff with Jill and Lisa on Saturday
Birthday stuff with the family on Sunday

The next weekend:

Thanksgiving (not quite sure of my plans yet)

The next weekend, probably have to work, December 3rd

December 9th, 10th, and 11th Celebrating Christmas with Jill and Lisa
December 11th Sommers Family White Elephant

The next weekend FLORIDA!!! WOOT WOOT!!!

Then Christmas weekend
Then New Years Weekend

AHH!!!!! Love it, but at the same time, I do need some me time!!!! Oh boy! But don't get me wrong I am excited about everything.

I like to write my goals down, so that I can check and make sure I do them!!!

Church was SOOOOO great tonight. Worship was amazing, and it was a big crowd for a Saturday night, which was nice. Well I better get some sleep, so excited to sleep in, but hopefully get my goals done!! nighty night!!!

No comments: