Monday, April 20, 2009

another fun monday!

i am trying to stay positive, although today was just another reminder that i am an unemployed loser!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!! i am starting to enjoy chillin, but i don't want to, because then i will never get motivated to find work! i feel like i should carry a sign around saying:

GIVE ME A JOB!!!! BUT A FUN ONE, MY DREAM JOB (PS NOT SURE WHAT THAT IS!)

also, i'm not yelling, i am just in need of HELP!!!!! SOS sea ponies!!

but i do have to say that i got up early, sara made me since her hours are cut shorter, and she thought that she would be done early, but she wasn't, oh well! I chilled until she got off work, then i thought it would be a good idea to go to walmart and get my Florida pics developed, so i could start scrapbooking it, but it turned out to be EXPENSIVE, ahhhhh!!!! i'm just in that kinda mood, bare with me! then i suggested eating at subway in walmart, and we got there right after a lady ordered 5 footlong subs, turns out it was a relative of sara's, haha!!

after the shopping we came back to my place, did some of our usual facebook spying, watch out for us! then since i am meeting my landlord at her place, we decided to try to find her house, boy i tell ya, i am not good at directions AT ALL!! but it was another fun adventure, i'm still not sure if we found it, but when we came back i got directions from my landlord and a new date, then my mom called me and i am just feeling so stressed, so it was good to chat it out with her, and then i just had my time with the Lord! i think it was the weather, it was SOOOOO cold, but its supposed to get nice out again, which is very HELPFUL!!! i think we did find the house, but the last number wasn't there, but the first three were right, sara and i are getting together tomorrow, so we will have another shot! haha!

plus the twins had an off day, and so i am excited for them to play tomorrow, against Boston, i hope they kick there butts!! YAH!!

well have a great week everyone, and if you know of any jobs, PLEASE let me know!

bye!

No comments: