Monday, April 6, 2009

Twins lost, way sad!!

I'm so bummed that the twins lost there last opening day at the dome, i'm gonna miss that place next year, especially because we don't even have a roof and we are in MN, oh well!! It will be nice to be outside!

my day was great, i got up early, suprisingly, of course when i have the day off. Then i chilled and went back to CM to drop some paperwork off, which was so weird to do!

then i packed up and headed home, chilled out while i waited for my mom to get off work so we could get my unemployent figured out, which took FOREVER, but we had fun!

then my parents went and got pizza, and we all watched the games in bits, like mom on the computer listening to me complaining, they lost, and then kevy for a bit, and dad for a bit, and then sister came home, and all of us girls cuddled in my parents bed, which is so nice to do. we have a great momma! then jackie and i hung out, and i tucked her in with kevy's stuffed squirel Slappy, aka Slappy the squirel, haha!!!

all in all it was a good day, i am just said that the twins lost, although i made sure to send lisa updates, so that was fun! made it seem like we were at work! now starting next week i am going to submit some job apps, and we will see what happens, i will keep u posted!!

have a good week (insert evil laugh!!)

No comments: