Monday, April 27, 2009

what another fantastic day, it was a God day!

so it started with me getting caught up on sleep!! HOORAY, i slept so well last night, but then unfortunately i watched the twinkies lose, which is okay, we can't win everything, but i was bummed that Morneau and Kubel struck out, but those two can't be the ones that keep taking care of the team!! still bummer though!

then i watched tv, and organized my scrapbooking stuff, since i finished my Arizona one, its time to start my disney one! then i found out Narnia was on, so i watched that!

then i did something wonderful, i had a time with God, and it was just AMAZING!!! a long time ago i wrote down versus from the bible that i liked and i found it, and started looking up some scripture, it was just really great to do that. i can be so dumb and spend all my time doing nothing, and not giving my time to God when i should be doing that, DUH to me!! especially after everything he has done for me, you may be thinking "is she crazy, she just lost her job!" BUT i have the Lord, he knew this was going to happen before i was born, and i do believe he has a plan for me, sure its scary, but i wasn't very happy at CM, so maybe my next job is my DREAM job, and i am looking forward to finding that out!! it was just great, i cannot believe i don't do this all the time! i am so dense sometimes!

then i did some shopping!!!

then i came home and chilled some more, and was planning to go to bed early, but then i found out the Negotiator was on, and i've only seen bits and pieces of it, and so i decided to watch all of it, and its a good movie!!! you should watch it!

now i am going to bed! good night, wish me luck with my job search, and keep praying!!!!

No comments: