Friday, April 17, 2009

wow, what a day! I fit everything in!

i'm trying to do two devotions a day, and go for a walk, and then do some aerobics video thing, which is my mom's old tape, and is HILARIOUS because of there big hair and everything, but anyway....

i fit it all in!! Woot woot! i feel better already! Trying to keep myself busy, because everyone is so excited for the weekend, and its felt like the weekend to me since last weekend, but I am SUPER excited for the twins game!

speaking of the twins, our bullpen is not doing very well at all right now! we lost, but Cuddy hit his first homer, i am just glad that Toronto is gone, and hoping that Joe comes back sometime next week, that would be FABULOUS!!!

well i think suzie is going to be in town, so that will be fun, and then hanging out with Lisa on Saturday and Sunday, and found out there is a special on Joe Mauer on this weekend too, WOOT WOOT for Joe Mauer!!!

well have a great weekend everyone! :)

No comments: