Friday, April 10, 2009

Really good day, feel like i got a lot accomplished!

so i slept in, which was nice, and turned on my radio to the afternoon twins game, now that is a GREAT way to wake up, if i could work with the MN twins or figure skating, in some way, that wuold be AMAZING! but anyway, the twins did end up losing, way sad!

then i basically started searching for jobs online, didn't find a whole lot, which is worrying me, but then i called the tech college and they are going to help me out with some seminar in a couple weeks, and i could have a one on one appointment with someone to look over my resume, which is encouraging. also this weekend jackie is going to help me out, so i can really start searching, so that will be good!

then i worked out with one of my mom's old exercising tapes and i remember there being a boy and two girls leading the aerobics and when us kids were little we pretended to be them, Jackie was the blonde, i was the brunette and kevy was the guy! it was pretty funny!!

after that i started to watch some of my old skating tapes, that also have the backstreet boys on them, how funny is that? i love the BSB!!! haha!

well that was my day, next week i am going to seriously start looking for a job, but now i at least have an idea of what i'm looking for, and what to do!

well its almost the weekend, so i will stop torturing you guys! haha! :)

No comments: