Thursday, April 23, 2009

still unemployed.....

so today started with watching the twins get cloberred this afternoon, and then they lost in the second game, so glad we aren't going to Boston anymore, i HATE boston!!! :)

when sara got off, i went and met her at cub since she wanted to help give me a cooking class, so that was fun! i did pretty well, if i do say so myself!!

then it was time to meet up with my landlords, and i had a good meeting with them! basically i'm going to be working with Jamie, however many hours a week, and they are taking my rent down, WOO HOO!!! very great of them! they also said that i could apply with Catholic Charities, which is the organization that Jamie is with, and maybe work with others. i'm not sure yet, but we will see!

then i came home and watched the night game, and they lost SADLY! then i talked to my parents and they gave me some job places to check out, thanks mom, and i am going home tomorrow, so it will be nice to see them, and chill, and get some toliet paper!!! :)

also i am going to apply to the twins organization tomorrow, how cool would that be? YAH!

well i am tired, so i'm going to bed! NIGHT!

No comments: