Friday, April 24, 2009

i cannot believe i forgot to blog last night!

SORRY!! even though no one reads this, i had a great day! it started with sleeping in, and reading in bed and then my dad came over, totally unexpected, he went and got pizza for last night! YAH!!

then sara came over and she brought me a sample of the cake i made!! YUMMY, it was very good, if i do say so myself!

then it was off to my parents house, and my mom and i played with the cats, and hung out, and dad came home with the pizza!! YUMMY!

we talked disney, my dad and i, so that was nice too! planning for my next trip, which i believe will be 2011, hopefully more of the fam goes!

i just hung out with them, it was fun! also my parents always let me take stuff i need, which is so great!!!

then i came home and started to look for jobs, and was unsuccessful!! still looking! haha!

well have a great weekend!!

No comments: