Wednesday, April 15, 2009

another great day, that helps when you are unemployed!!!

so i slept in, which is SOOOO nice!!!! then i got my resumes sent off, taking it slow since i have to do 2/week, so i just did one at Calvary, which is just like 3 houses down, so how cool would that be, and i am planning on going to a workshop on thursday, and i did find out that this does count, since its by the MN Workforce center on interviews and things like that!

it was funny because i found out it was close to my original apartment by the tech college, and i have not been on that side of town, and the college has gotten so big, it was CRAZY! and the entrance is actually the workforce center, which took me FOREVER to find! haha!

then sara came over, and i think we heard a mouse in my house, haha i rhymed, icky, so i told my landlord, so hopefully Mousy, which is what i nicknamed him is taken care of!!

then after that i chilled out, and watched the twins win in extra innings, woot woot!!

i do have to say its nice to have this break from work, and i talked finances with my parents, and i do have money, which is nice to be reminded of!! i did nannying for two summers in a row, then right after college graduation went to PCI, and then right after that went to CM, so this is my first break probably since summer before my sophmore year, so YAH for me, i hope to get a job soon, don't get me wrong, but its kinda nice to get a break, and hopefully find my dream job!!! keep praying!!

No comments: