Tuesday, May 12, 2009

God day!!!! (also a good day!) haha!!

today was a BEAUTIFUL day, not in terms of weather since it was icky out, but just because of what happened! it started out with me getting up early, that was good of me! i chilled out, and then Jamie and i went to the library, and ran into Sara's mom!!

after that i got ready for the twinkies game, and we won! joe also hit another homer, he is SOOO wonderful! after the game i did my devotion, and have been emotional because of losing my job, and i decided in the middle of my prayer to turn on my radio to the Christian station and this song played, which was a total message from God:

Mark Harris - Find Your WingsFrom the album The Line Between The Two
It's only for a moment you are mine to hold The plans that heaven has for youWill all too soon unfold So many different prayers I'll prayFor all that you might do But most of all I'll want to know You're walking in the truth And If I never told you I want you to knowAs I watch you growChorus:I pray that God would fill your heart with dreamsAnd that faith gives you the courageTo dare to do great thingsI'm here for you whatever this life bringsSo let my love give you rootsAnd help you find your wings May passion be the wind That leads you through your days And may conviction keep you strongGuide you on your way May there be many momentsThat make your life so sweet Oh, but more than memoriesChorus:It's not living if you don't reach for the sky I'll have tears as you take off But I'll cheer as you fly

i just felt the Lord telling me, be thankful that your situation is not as severe, and you have your family and friends to support you!!! it was such a beautiful moment and i just love the Lord, and believe he wants me to lean on him during the good and bad times!

PRAISE THE LORD!!!! so wonderful!!

well have a great week everyone, i am looking forward to the weekend, to scrapbook with my pod, WOOT WOOT!!

No comments: