Monday, May 25, 2009

great weekend was had!!

so today was great, even though i had to get up early for church, and getting yelled at by my mom made me remember every morning growing up! HAHAHAHAHA!!

church was really good too! its always nice to go back to my home church, the message was super good, and great songs!!! fun to see people too!

after church i basically chilled all day!! i started with a disney travel special, then the prince and me 2, then Fever Pitch, and top model between.

then i brought in some of my baby kitties, and they are so cute!!!! i took some pictures of them reading the paper with joe mauer on the cover, and also picked some lilacs, and brought some home with me, even though they almost tipped over!! haha!!

then the twinkies played and we swept the brewers, and joe hit another homer, and justin hit a grand slam, WOOT WOOT! my twinkies are coming back!! way to go!

then i came home, and i've been doing laundry and have plans to go to lisa's to scrapbook!!! fun times!

well have a great Memorial Day and remember those fighting for our freedom!!!!

No comments: