Monday, September 17, 2007

Beautiful Day!!

I had a great day today!! It started with (technically!) getting a good nights sleep last night, and being able to get up for church in the morning. The service was good, worship was great as always!! Sunday School went well too!!

After church I watched the Twins lose again, ahhH!! Joe didn't play though! Later that afternoon Suzie came over and we hung out! It was so fun! I am praising God so much for bringing her into my life, and just the great fellowship and conversations we have together are wonderful. We did make-overs, okay Suzie made me over, but it was still fun, even though the first try was quite drastic, just ask my dad! He kinda freaked out!!! :)

Then we decided to go to her families church for a young adult bible study, it wasn't what I thought it would be, I really want an intense bible study, it was more like a video/disccusion, which was still good, but I think it's good that I am expanding to different groups, and just because one doesn't work out doesn't mean you can't try another one! I think getting the gutz to hang out with Suzie (when we first met!) and doing different things is really good for me, and something I wouldn've done a year ago!!

After that, the small group, went out for a later supper and even though it was a bit awkward, it's still good to know that there are other Christians out there!

I usually get lost from Clear Water to Kimball, but I didn't so that was good news, and I am know in my GET READY FOR THE WEEK ZONE, so I feel good about that!!

Not much else to say, but "Told ya so!" that i would update, I'm that weird!!! Love ya all! :)

No comments: