Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The good week starts!!

What a great day!! I have a list of what happened, ready?!?

One of my favorite soaps was saved, and started up again today! YAH!

Work was fabulous!

Training is wonderful, new hire (Anne!) and I had a lot of fun, and did work too mom!!! She actually made me laugh when I was taking a drink of water which set me off, then her! It was funny!!

Good conversations with co-workers, one of my managers is hilarious I told him he should have the Jason Crandall Show (that's his name!) and he said in 5th grade he was an actor working with Donny Osmond on the dream coat play in Minneapolis, which I didn't believe, but I guess it's true!!!

Then dad called me at work and I found out Jackie is home!! YAH! She is obviously sleeping right now, but I was very excited!!

So a beautiful day was had, oh and JOE MAUER HIT A HOMERUN IN THE GAME TONIGHT!! How could I forget to mention this!! YIPPEEE!!!! :)

No comments: