Saturday, September 1, 2007

The LONG weekend FINALLY!! :)

What a fabulous start to the weekend. If you want to know what I did today, I will sum it up to you in one word!!!



LAZY!!!

I slept in, and just relaxed with the family. My dad was watching some random magic show, which we used to watch when I was little, so that was fun! Dad went and got pizza, and I've just been relaxing and wishing the weekend to continue to go slowly.

Now since yesterday's post was so negative, I am going to write about some positives that happened yesterday!

I got to eat breakfast with Suzie and it was wonderful as always!
Dad and I watched the twins win last night on TV!!
FINALLY the weekend!

So it was good and mostly bad, but I just wanted everyone to know that I survived!! Rest of my plans:

Tomorrow:
Church
Nap
Twins game
Maybe go shopping?!?!?
Hang out with co-workers, not sure!

Monday:
Sleep in (hurray!!)
Hang out with sara, I think!

Well have a great Labor day weekend, and I will update you guys more as the weekend continues! Love ya!

No comments: