Saturday, September 15, 2007

Sorry it's been awhile AGAIN!!

Things have been going really well!!! Training the new hire (Anne!) has been great! She has been catching on, and it's just been wonderful!! Yah!!

The twins not so good, Joe is playing yes, but they've been kind of not doing so well, and dad got tickets to a game next Friday, so that should be fun. I do hope Joe plays though, even though Scott said he hopes that Chris Heintz (Mauer's backup does!) Oh i would be SO MAD if he did!!

I love my co-workers so much, we have so much fun together, they finally moved people into the desks next to me, so that's been fun! Yes we still work too mom!!!

Little Zac wants to go with me to Twinsfest next year to meet Joe, except I won't let him since I know he will be SO mean to him!!!

Today was a great day!! I was lazy and lounged around!! My parents went to my brothers football game, and I had the house to myself. I watched the Twins, some skating, read, and did nothing.

Tomorrow I have church (duh!!) sunday school, we shall see how that goes, and then Suzie is coming over after church to hang out since we didn't go to Campus Crusade last week!! We are trying to find a more intimate setting, and a more bible study type group because CRU as they call it is more geared toward freshman and it's like they don't want to push God on the students, which is exactly what I want!! Ha ha!! So I will keep you updated on that!

The twins play tomorrow, so maybe I will see a bit of that before Suzie comes over, I'll keep you posted!!

Love ya!! :)

No comments: