Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Work went wonderfully well today!

Yah!! I am actually training a new girl who is SO SMART!! It is so wonderful! Also I had many people near me, so that was great. Zac sang again, and it was to "Awesome God!" and did the actions again!

I told him to come with me to meet Joe Mauer next year and he said he would, but said he would be mean and call him a pansy, so I think I am going to uninvite him!

Also the Twins won today, and Joe did great!! Yeah!

Also, I just want to say that obviously today is 9-11, and that I was actually on top of the world trade center tower in august of '01, if I could figure out how to post pictures i would, but please pray for those family members who lost loved ones. Our country is so wonderful isn't it, I am so excited for when they rebuild the towers! It will be great!

So many great heros in our country! God has indeed blessed America! Sorry to be so mushy!! Have a great rest of the week, and remember when you think you are having a bad day, there are more important things going on in this world!!

LOVE!

No comments: