Monday, September 3, 2007

Fabulous weekend, continued!!

It's almost time to go back to work, AHHHHHHHHH!!! I don't want to, I do feel good, because I have been pretty much taking it easy! I actually feel caught up on sleep, which never happens for me!

At least it's technically a short week! I work tues, wed, and thursday, and then have Friday off, but work Saturday. Then I found out sister is coming home on Saturday, which is the day I work, it always seems that she comes home when I have to work!! Grrr!!

Yesterday was a good day. Sermon was very wonderful, we started Revelation (no S!) and I just finished reading it, so it will be nice to figure out what the heck I read! My mom did rope me into helping her out with Sunday school, so hopefully that is fun!

I also went ME shopping, since I haven't done that for awhile. I had a list too, and I got absoultely nothing. I decided to work out too, but forgot my tennis shoes, so I basically accomplished nothing in St. Cloud! Oh well!!

Let's see, what else has happened!

Kev got home from camp today, and we hung out and then he is skipping classes tomorrow to participate in my days fantasy football draft, which I think is funny!!!

You can certainly pray for me to survive this week! I will update you on how well (?!?!?) my new hires do!

Twins have been sucking it up lately, I'm beginning to think they are done for the season, but we shall see!!! I'll keep ya posted!

Good luck to everyone going back to work and school! Love!

No comments: