Saturday, September 22, 2007

Great beginning to the Weekend!!

The week is finally OVER!! YAh!! I got to leave work early today, since I worked later yesterday, so dad and I could leave for the game.

WORK TOOK FOREVER! plus I am getting a cold!! Grrrr!!

It was great leaving early and then dad and I went to the game and had a pit stop at McDonalds, which was good!!

The game WAS SO MUCH FUN!!!! Joe was AMAZING! Earlier Scott asked me if I knew what happened, and I kind of freaked out thinking something happened to Mauer, but it was just Scott being, well SCOTT!!!

Joe went like 3-5, and it was very exciting. It was good to spend some quality time with my dad. Usually when we go somewhere it's to a skating event, so it was good to go to a more dad event, so to speak with my padre!!!

The guys that sat next to us were so funny. One was really annoying because he complained about Joe, but the other one was really funny. He was more of a surfer dude, that said Man all the time, which dad immitated later on, and it was funny!!

After the game we went to Jackie's house because she needed us to take her car home, since she got a new rental car for work, and needed someone to take "Stephanie Judith Tanner" home to Kimball. She named her car that, crazy I know!! Well dad was wondering where we are going to put "Sadie" instead of "Stephanie" and I laughed because Sadie is Jackie's old roomates dog's name!!!

When we got to Jackie's we found out that we had to go to her work (Northwestern College for those wondering!) and pick it up, and dad said it would be Bone-dry, meaning that there would be no gas in it, and that the gas light would come on as she as she turned it on, and sure enough it happened just like that.

After we were transferring her stuff to her new vehicle, we lost her keys, so we had to search for them, and I found them- THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

So all in all a great day, especially at the end with the fam!!!

Weekend plans:

Tomorrow:
SLEEP IN!!
Possibly hang out with Suzie or Paula
Possibly be lazy because I am sick!
Possibly go to st. cloud and work out or go shopping!! :)

We shall see, basically tomorrow is a possiblity day!!!


Sunday:
Sunday School/Church
Hang out with Suzie
Bible study or vespers with Suzie!!


YAH!!

Well, I need to get some sleep, being the loser that I am, I am watching a repeat of the game on TV, to view Joe Mauer some more, and see if I could find me and dad in the crowd, not yet!!! I'll let you know!!

Bye!

No comments: