Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The great week continues!! (Happy b-day Salvy!!)

What a great week, even though it's only been 2 days!! Work was great again today! Training went well, and then just hanging out with my co-workers, and working too, has been so fun!!

One of my managers kept hearing a strange noise around his desk that he described as a horse/pony/hybrid and everything else mixed into one!!! It was hilarious, and he had it timed too, when it did the weird noise, and everytime I went over there, we heard nothing!! It was absouletly HILARIOUS!!!!

Things have been really great, but you can pray that I will rejoice in the Lord even when things don't go so well!!!

Joe Mauer is again helping the twins win, even though the season is over in a couple weeks, and I am going to the game Friday!! YAH!!! SO excited!!

Love ya all! :)

No comments: