Friday, September 7, 2007

Good week with highs and lows!!

I am so sorry that I have not been a good blogger lately!!! That is so horrible, that it's been a week.

Work has actually been going very well, so that's good! Actually the training is going well, since the guy I had problems with kept deciding not to show up, so he got the boot. Which I feel badly about, but we all pick a scheduled time, so it's only right to show up. The woman Karen I am training is very nice, and really funny. She reminds me a lot of aunt Jan, who lives in NYC. To aunt Jan everything is "Marvelous, wonderful, and spectacular..." and all those outrageous words. I actually asked Karen where she's from, and she said MN, so....

The other day I was listening to the Twins game at work, and Mike Redmond (who is Joe Mauer's back-up catcher, since he's been hurt!) was at the plate and the count went 3-2, and then Redmond went down with a injury to his finger, which he's been kind of dealing with, and then they called Joe to come to the plate and finish for Redmond, since he couldn't play, so I was FREAKING OUT! This was Joe's chance to hit a homerun and prove to the guys at work how much better he is then Redmond, then all the guys ended up coming over to my desk and listening with me, as Joe struck out! Not one of my finest moments, but it was actually pretty fun to "share" a Twins game with those crazy guys!

Work has been going greating with the Posse. Actually Zac and Salvy got to sit by me yesterday, and we had so much fun! They even want to plan to hang out sometime this weekend, so that should be fun! I've been taking my camera to work and I am going to post fun work pictures when I finish the roll!!! :)

Yesterday I went with Suzie to Campus Crusade, and needless to say it was good. The worship was very good, I think just being one with the Lord and singing his praises is just a wonderful thing. I could feel the Lord in the building last night. But the thing is that Cru (for short!) is more geared toward students, so I kind of felt out of place, so we shall see what happens. I actually ran into a guy from my high school who was there, so that was cool!

After that Suzie and I went to Perkins and talked for like 3 Hours, as usual! It is so wonderful to be lifted up by other Christians. I never really had a close Christian friend before, besides my sister, and it is so wonderful to know that every Christian has struggles, but it helps to pray about it and to encourage each other!! I am so blessed!

On the down side, it's been kind of a crazy week, better than last week, for sure! But you can definetly pray for me! I am very much enjoying my day off, and usually Saturday's are not bad, so I am excited to get this week over with, and my sister is coming home tonight, so that will be fun to catch up! Usually she comes home on a weekend I have to work, and this is not different, talk about bad timing!

Well, my mom is going to be home soon from work, about time she got back there! Just kidding! But you can definetly pray for both of us because we are starting to teach Sunday School this week, and needless to say the kids can be terrors, so PRAY!! I love you! :)

No comments: