Sunday, September 23, 2007

What a BEAUTIFUL day!!

Where can I begin, okay maybe the start of the day?!?!

When mom forced me into doing Sunday School with the Kindergarteners, I was less than thrilled, but now it is just fun!! The kids are so cute, and I was talking to Suzie about it earlier, but maybe I should consider doing something with kids?!?! Not sure yet! It could be just a phase, or a love-hate thing! We shall see!!

After that I went to church, which was good, I hate to admit but it was so hot and full of people, that it was SO hard to pay attention!

After that I hung out with Suzie, and we made plans to go to Vespers tonight!!

Then I hung out with the parents for a bit, and watched the Twins win! That was exciting, it was also a little sad because it was the last game at the dome for the season, and no one is sure if Torii Hunter will be back, so they did some stuff for him, but it was very sad!!

After the game, I met up with Suzie at Perkins, and as usual, it was fabulous! We just seem to start talking where we left of last!! Good times, we just seem to be going through the same things right now, struggling with patients for a Christian spouse, but we are like encourager/prayer partneers, which I love!!

Then Suzie suggested we go to Munisinger Garden and walk around since we had time to spare until Vespers (which is the best part of the day, so keep reading!!) More talking, and walking, and praising the Lord!! It seems that we can spill problems to each other and encourage each other. When were over at the dam, when we started talking about being single (AGAIN!) when she suggested we just pray, so right there we held hands and prayed, it was great!!

NOW THE BEST PART!!!

VESPERS!!!!

Needless to say it was amazing! Most of you know that when I worship I get very emotional, well it happened again!!! I just felt the Lord's prescence. There were a lot of people there, so it felt good to know that there are other Christians out there, and the worship was AMAZING! They actually dimmed the lights, so you couldn't really see the singers, which can distract me sometimes, especially if they are cute guys, but it just seemed like tonight was about me and God, and when Suzie saw me crying, we started to pray together! It was great, although I wish I had a kleenex, what with the tears and the cold, and all!! Oh well!!

It was just so beautiful, and Suzie was saying how it is such a great way to start the week out, and I just really feel like that is the truth! I am so thankful that the Lord brought her into my life, when he did, even though I wish it was sooner, oh well!!

After worship Suzie and I departed and know I am writing to let you know about my beautiful day!!

I love you all, and if you are in the St. Cloud area, check out there Vespers at Discovery Church, it's wonderful!! G'night! :)

1 comment:

jackie lea said...

i'm so glad you went and loved it! and you'll go back, right???