Thursday, September 27, 2007

What a FABULOUS day!

I feel like I only write on here when I have a good day, so it's basically taken almost a full week to get a good day in there. Grrr!!

The work week has been going ok. I actually got moved into a different row, and found out that I will be sitting next to one of our mean managers, Robert. I am trying to be nice, but we do not share the same values at all, so maybe it is something God set up for me to witness to Robert. Guess who sits on the other end, if you guessed Scott you are right!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! He is already driving me crazy, but he does it in a joking manner. My other manager Jason sits on the other side, and he is SO funny!! My new hires are doing really good too, and I think I got one of them cold sick, whoops!! Also my friends get to sit by me, but they haven't yet, since the girl who sits next to me right now is going on maternity leave soon, she is hugeeeee (I mean this in a wonderful way!) and very uncomfortable, so no one has been able to sit by me, since she doesn't leave until after the posse members come in. Jessamyn has class every other day, and she has a split shift and i wanted her to sit by me tonight when she got in, and I held her zip log as a hostage, and she had to pay a ransom of sitting next to me, but it didn't work out since my shift was about to end, so I let her off with a warning!!!

Today Corey (big football guy owner!) started a petition againt me putting jokes in our daily meeting notes at work, since i have to use kid jokes, and everyone thinks they are stupid, but a lot of people didn't want to, which mad me feel better. But it was really funny. Most of the posse signed it willingly, which I yelled at them about!!!! Ha ha!

The Twins are almost done wtih there season, know what am I going to talk about?!?! They had a rain delay and Joe played for the first hour, and then didn't continue, so I was kinda bummed about that.

The did good tonight though, and won, which was exciting and nail bittting!! It was a close 5-4 win!!!

Tomorrow I am going to Sara's afterward for a sleepover, which I am SO excited about!! Then on Sunday I am going to hang out with Suzie and then go to Vespers, so I have a great weekend coming up, and pay day tomorrow!!! So I bet I will have lot's to tell you guys!!

PLUS


Yes, there is more!!!


THE SKATING SEASON IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER!! YAH! I love to watch skating, in case you couldn't tell, so yah, but anyway stay safe, and love ya all!!

No comments: