Monday, October 1, 2007

Isn't God AMAZING! (Even though I struggle with praising him all the time, including the bad!)

How is everyone? Sorry I haven't posted all weekend, instead of being lazy, which I was in a way, I've been super busy!!! Also, the computer got a virus, so it's like our old one, nice and SLOWWWW!!!


Anyway.... I shall continue with Friday!!


Work was fabulous!! Got a little loud and yelled at by my boss, who I respect a lot and felt really bad, since he literally gave me a raise earlier in the week, (remind to self to SHUT-UP!)

I love my co-workers so much, and I just got some pictures back that I took at good ole pci which, if I figure out, I will post!!

Now: Hanging out with Sara!!

It was fun, but something was kinda of going on, and I am still not quite sure!! we had a great time, don't get me wrong, but I think something was bugging her (maybe me?!?!) On Friday we hung out at her house, and then spent time spying on people on facebook!! (ha ha!!)

We stayed up SUPER late playing games, and watching Friends episodes, then she feel asleep and I still was awake!!! It seems when I go to sara's I catch up on Friends episodes!!!

Saturday morning, I slept in, and then we went shopping! I got some new clothes, which I was excited about!!

After hanging out with Sara, I went home and hung out with Kevin, who was home for the weekend. Our relationship is give and take. More fighting than loving, but this weekend was really great!! He asked me (or demanded me) to play catch with the football outside, and it was really fun. He told me stuff, and he actually said I have a good arm, which to me is pretty amazing, since I don't like football! Then dad came out and joined us, and it is so fun to watch my dad and Kev interact, they are the same person, basically!! It's great!!

This morning I went to church, early service (shocking I know!!) Church was really good, day gave the communion meditation about listening to your parents, and used Kevin as an example!!

TODAY WAS FABULOUS!! I hung out with Suzie all day!! It was SO much fun!! She came over after church, and talked sports with dad and Kev, talked with me, and did the crossword puzzle with mom!!

We then did an impromptu bible study, and would talk and then dig into the scripture and talk about stuff. it was really great. suzie has been so wonderful to be around, and it is so wonderful to have a great, Christian friend. Suzie decided to transfer to Northwestern (where Jackie went and works!) and I am very excited about Suzie going, but kinda sad, and trying to be excited, when selfishly I am sad!! :(

Then after the bible study, we helped mom cook, which was fun!! It was exciting because mom never cooks, the only reason she did was because Kevin was home!!! then we took a nap, which was well needed!!

The plan was to go to Vespers, but we decided to stay home, instead of being super late, since we lost track of time, and be with the Family. We watched the end of the race, some sports highlight tapes, and some of the football game with the boys, which was suprisingly really fun. Usually dad kicks us out if his team is not doing so well, but he was good because of Suzie, and he still didn't do very well!!

Suzie and I also made brownies, and they were good!! Dad did some old card tricks, which us kids do not know the secrets, and Suzie was baffled, it was funny!! I feel kind of bad about not going to vespers, since I want to start meeting more people and expanding my circle, so I know more people when Suzie moves!! So we are definetly going next week!!

The twins played the last game of the season, I only caught the beginning, but we did end up winning!! Joe played last night, and hit a homer, so I was glad about that!!

Well, I think I've wrote plently, probably more than ever before, and I am tired and need to go to bed! I love you all so much, and God is AMAZING!!

Love, in him!! Kristin!

No comments: