Friday, October 19, 2007

Hanging in there!

Hi guys! just wanted to let you know that I am hanging in there! I am very sad about leaving PCI, but kind of excited about what Creative Memories has in store for me. I am glad that I am leaving my little "shell" so to speak, but very nervous, so I would appreciate the double time prayers. Scott thought I put in a 2 day notice, which is weird, so on Tuesday as he was leaving, he said "It's been a privilege working with you!" then left. On Wednesday when he came in and saw me he was wondering what I was doing there. I told him it was a 2 week notice, not 2 days, who does 2 days?!?! I told him I was going to miss him in a way, and he said "That's too bad, it means I haven't been doing a good job!" He's crazy!

It's been kind of nice to be able to have the freedom to sit anywhere, so it will be fun to sit by different groups of people, instead of in my little corner!

I took Salvy and Mai out for lunch today, so that was fun. I am trying to plan to go on lunch dates with everyone this last week, so hopefully that happens. Zac said he was going to miss me, and that almost made me cry! He said we can text each other while we are supposed to be working, don't worry mom, I won't! :)

Weekend Plans:

I'm off tomorrow
SLEEP IN!!
Going to Vicki's house and she is going to make me dinner, told her think "plain", she's my dear friend from work, who i've known through PCI for about 2 1/2 years, or something like that.


Saturday:
Work
My last weekend to work EVER, no weekends at Creative Memories! I am kind of excited, but again very sad! :(

Sunday:
Church (I think Suzie is leading worship, very excited!)
Hang out with Suzie
Go to childhood buddy Jackie (miller) Klaehn's baby shower, I can't believe she is having a baby. Reminder to get a gift sometime this weekend!
Vespers
Try not to panick about last week at PCI!

I'll keep you guys informed of how things are going. I am probably going to have to go through my cubicle soon, which is going to be fun because of the memories, but very sad!

No comments: