Sunday, October 28, 2007

BEAUTIFUL DAY TODAY!!

What a great day!

It started out with me running late for church, and I had nursery duty, whoops!! The person who is supposed to be there, was not, and I was late, so lot's of people thought there was no one in the nursery, which could be a good thing, since I only got 2 cute boys toward the end, and they played very well together.

Caught up with Suzie in between the service and sunday school. I actually felt the urge to pray for her and her ex-boyfriend last night, and then she told me that she saw him Saturday and it was kind of hard, I told her about my praying for her, God's amazing, isn't he?!?!?

After that mom and I (more mom!) taught sunday school and that was okay, Kids were kind of annoying, but oh well!!

After church mom and I went shopping for my first day tomorrow, and that was fun! We found a lot of clothes at Fashion Bug (AHHHHH!!!!) and then mom took me out to eat for lunch, so it was fun!

When we got home, found Suzie cleaning our house, doing dishes, and laundry, why?!?? I'm not really sure?!?!

We hung out for the afternoon, and then we took naps, and I watched skating, which wasn't very good.

I am now getting ready for starting my new job tomorrow! More excited than nervous, which is new for me?!?! I am requesting everyone's prayers! Found out Jackie is coming home wednesday night, and I am being trained in, in the morning, and then Kev is coming home this weekend, and now I AM DONE WORKING WEEKENDS!! YAH!! Well, keep praying! Love ya all!!! :)

No comments: