Thursday, October 25, 2007

Okay day today!

Tomorrow is my last day as a PCI worker!! How sad, I came home and cried because I had to say good-bye to some friends who don't work Fridays!

The morning started out not so well, kind of overslept, and then dad was watching the traffic, since they are doing some road construction around here, and it felt like when I was little and he always watched for the bus!!!! It brought me back!!

I sat by Roberto and Abby, and took a break with Jessamyn, and she found out her grandmother died, so she was going through a rough time, and eventually left for the day. Please pray for her and her family. Her grandma lives in the Phillipines, and Jessamyn can't go back because of classes and work. Her and I are getting together tomorrow night over my last day, but I am not sure if that is going to happen or not!!

Roberto ended up taking me out to lunch, so that was fun! He doesn't speak the best english, but it was still fun!!

Afterward though, it got really busy and I took some zips, but it is very hard to work with someone and be busy working on other stuff, so I am nervous about my starting a new job, and having to be the newbie!! AHHH!!

Also there is still some drama going on, and since it was so busy, there was not time to have fun!! I do hope tomorrow is a good day, but I am definetly going to need prayers, so please pray!!

I also gave my PCI Hermey figurine to Jason. He wanted it really bad, and even made a little bed for him. Jason told me to write up a Child Custody paper and he would sign it. I will try and copy and paste it, it is hilarious!! I had to say bye to Jason since he is off tomorrow, and I almost started to cry in front of him, he is so funny!!

Well wish me luck getting through my last day at PCI, and pray for me to get through that and my new job starting Monday, which no BREAK! Ahh!! thanks! :)

No comments: