Sunday, October 14, 2007

What a FABULOUS weekend!!

Yah, so much to write!! I will start off by saying that Thursday went very well. Thanks for the prayers, it was actually nerve wracking and funny all at the same time, but that's a different story!

Friday:

Good day at work! Training went well with my new hire Amber, she is really nice and funny! After work I got home and Suzie was there, and we were waiting for Sara, so we could go to the Kimball football game. It was the first time they met, but it went really well!! The game was actually really fun too, and we sat by Penny, who is a friend of mine from church and she gave us wonderful relationship advice, I love that she always asks me if I am still batting the guys away, to me that is HILARIOUS, since there are like NO guys!! Oh well!! Kimball actually won too, and the game was pretty exciting, I got to see some old teachers and classmates, it's always a little weird to go back there, but it was fun!

After the game Suzie and Sara came over and we hung out and talked. I really wanted to talk to Suzie about God, and kind of plant a seed with sara, but I am not sure how successful we were!!

I woke up when Kev got home, and we talked for like 3 hours, it was great! I really want to develop a better relationship with him, and he said that he would take a bullet for me, and that he was sorry for being a jerk while growing up, and that he is know a "Family man!" it was pretty funny!! :)

Saturday:

Suzie spent the night Friday, since she had to work really early on Saturday morning, and this is horrible, but my alarm clock didn't go off, which GRRRR, was not good for her. Dad said it seemed like me being late, as usual, to work!!

After I woke up I was kinda lazy, and then I played football with Kevy. It was a lot of fun. I actually kind of discovered this weekend, that football isn't so bad, which is pretty crazy! Then mom joined us, and soon we all went to the back of the farm where the gravel pit is, and climbed up the hill. It was a HARD workout. Mom didn't make it up all the way, but the view from the top was pretty cool. Saturday was just all around great, just hanging out with my family, except Jackie, we missed you!!

After that I went to St. Cloud and worked out, so that was good, and then came home and went to bed early for church in the morning!! I know, still craziness!!

Sunday:

Church was fabulous this morning. Suzie was leading worship, and something my dad used to do when he lead worship was say "Sing it out now!" into the mike, and then step away so the others would not be able to hear his voice, and she said she wanted to do it a couple times, but didn't! I told her it would've been hilarious if she did!

The sermon was really good today and really tugged at me. Basically saying can you imagine your friends/family that don't know Jesus in Hell, and it really hit me hard because I am not the best witnesser, so hopefully it will get my butt into shape to start doing better!!

After church I took the family out for lunch out our towns dinky little restaraunt, but it was really fun! Kind of a time to drill Kevin on his life.

Then later Suzie came over, and we took naps, and watched skating, while she studied. It was a lot of fun, we ended up watching part of the Dallas Cowboys game, because I LOVE Tony Romo and then dad made us watch Rainman, since she had never seen it, but we had to go to Vespers in the middle of it, sorry dad!

Vespers was great, and now I am home writing to you guys! It was a great weekend, and I will fill everyone in SOON on what has been really going on with me! I love you all SO much!! Bye! :)

No comments: