Tuesday, October 9, 2007

WHOA, what a day!

Where do I begin?!?! How 'bout the beginning, so here it goes:

Training went well! The new hire (Amber!) is so nice, and she is catching on and it is her first day?!?! Well then I found out my training session was going to be monitored, and it could've gone a lot better!! AHHH!

Work was okay, just LONGGGGG!!

I have a lot of things coming up (which include a haircut, ahhh!) so I really need prayers, not so much for the haircut, but other things. I know I've talked about this before, but I would really love my little cave and snuggle up in it, and be left alone! I am trying to be more involved and letting go and being more out there, which I think is because of Suzie. It's been wonderful opening up to another Christian, and just being like, "I've missed out on this one on one Christian fellowship from someone outside of my family", so it's been great!

I am actually excited about this weekend, the plans include:

Kimball Homecoming Football Game with Sara and Suzie meeting, yah!

Hanging out probably at my house Friday night!

Saturday I have off, so I am going to hang out with brother, and I told him we better toss the football around, so that will be fun! Mom is planning another prodigal son day, get it (Sunday!) where she cooks and we are probably going to play cards, and just be together, JACKIE COME HOME!!! We are also going to be cleaning out the closet for the pony room (hooray, sarcastically of course!)

Also Vespers has been wonderful, and it has been so great meeting the other people that go there. I have been working early, and so far the getting up early has gone well, even though it's only been one day!!

I've just been feeling really overwhelmed with decisions about my future, and after the some what okay day today I just wanted to melt, so I hung out with mom tonight, and she is so great at helping me! I love her to pieces! We eventually ended up cuddling in her bed, which happens with every family member, trust me, fitting 5 grown adults (we are grown, ahhhh!) in there bed is a tight squeeze, but wonderful! We eventually talked everything out, and then she started doing her evil laugh, and it was just great to be LAUGHING after what has transpired this week, and it's only Tuesday. I told Sara I am going to start calling it the KFOS disease, which means Kristin Freaking Out Syndrome!!! It's true though, and I think God just is trying to get my attention and that when tough things are coming, or when I am struggling with something, he wants me to go to him and no one or nothing else, which is very hard, and something I am defintely going to keep praying about!!

I would appreciate your prayers too!! If you have prayer request, COMMENT and i will had them to my LONG list!! Love ya all, keep Thursday in your prayers!! :)

Well, tomorrow

No comments: