Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Good week SO FAR!!

Not much to report!! Work has been going well, but very S L O W L Y!!!!!

Jessamyn sat by me today, so that was fun! Still have not heard Horse pony hybrid unicorn (Pause!) pigeon, and Jason said it happened when I was over at his desk and quiet, oh well! What can you do?!?!

Jason said it was okay to be on his team as an honorary member, as long as I sent a list of qualifications and begged, basically to the others, and they said yes! I guess offering food goes a long way!!

We are going to call ourselves the Hip Hop group, short for Horse-pony acrononyms, but not quite!!! I thought it was cool that my name won, and I was just voted in yesterday!!

I have to work on Saturday, so I get Friday off, and with no Twins until next year, I am bored already. I put on my love station, which helps, but I love singing, and I sit by the managers?!?!?!

Well hope you all have a great rest of your week! It's hump day tomorrow, meaning: It's Wednesday, and half the week is over, we just have the other half!!

Bye! :)

1 comment:

jackie lea said...

hi sweets! i hope i get to talk to you soon, darling!

i wish you would have gone to vespers last week; i hope you go this week!!!

call me soon!
love,
jackie lea